Thursday 7 May 2015

Hope - I know the plans I have for you


As we continue our theme of HOPE we have been considering the difference and the impact that HOPE can make. Jeremiah reminds us of God's commitment to us and that HOPE is a central theme in the bigger picture that is the Kingdom of God.
 
Many people inspire us through the HOPE that they bring into our lives, either through their personal contact with us or through their own lives and achievements. Hope inspires us, but it also challenges us to consider our role in bringing HOPE to others, as we seek to live in the knowledge that God loves us .
 
It is though His light and His salvation that true HOPE can be found.
 
 
LOVE BRINGS HOPE WHEN ALL CAN SEEM LOST
 
 

HOPE is a catalyst for change
and we are the change we have been waiting for

 
 
 
Hope is what brings a rainbow to a cloudy sky.
 
The Lord is my light and my salvation, whom shall I fear?
The Lord is the stronghold of my life,
of whom shall I be afraid?