Monday 1 February 2016

Respect others

This week we will be considering how important it is to respect others, to show them that you value them, their thoughts and opinions and their feelings and beliefs.

In preparation for one of my assemblies this week I came across a number of different quotes and reflections on this matter.

They certainly made me think!



“Have a big enough heart to love unconditionally, and a broad enough mind to embrace the differences that make each of us unique.”  
“Everyone should be respected as an individual, but no one idolized.”
 
“Keep an eye on your responses. Strong responses are about you more than them.”  
 
“From the moment I could even understand what “respect” was I knew it was not a choice but the ONLY option.”  
 
“Love is yet another name for Respect. If you cannot respect a person for what they are; you can never ever truly, madly, or deeply love that person.”